Lending a Hand
Promoting positive change has inspired us since the very beginning and is built into the DNA of CPK. We are committed to doing good in the communities we serve and are determined to make a real difference through CPK-branded FUNdraisers, In-kind Donations and have donated more than $1 million to the Starlight Children's Foundation.
Each year, our restaurant operators gather together from across the country to share ideas, learn from each other and plan for the future. This year, we made the decision during this four-day conference to dedicate one day for Inspired Acts - acts of kindness for people that inspire us, acts that keep us inspired as we begin a new year, and acts that may inspire others to pay it forward and continue to do good things in their community throughout the year.This year, CPK identified 11 different entities within the Amelia Island community to support, with the goal of helping to restore pride and confidence in the community, including:
- Sodding a sports field for the Boys & Girls Club.
- Renovating a kitchen in Safe Harbor Boys Home for youth at risk.
- Providing and assembling benches for various Parks and Recreation sites.
- Creating and planting vegetable gardens at shelters for the homeless.
- Stuffing backpacks with school supplies for 250 children in need.
- Painting dugouts and providing concession equipment for the local Little League.
- Donating and delivering plates and silverware for various local Coalition for the Homeless - organizations.
- Donating and delivering food and equipment for a local Food bank.
CPK FUNdraisers are unique and fun as our menu. We would love to help you raise money for your school or non-profit organization with a FUNdraising event. The events are easy to arrange and everyone you invite will enjoy food from our innovative menu. Best of all, 20% of sales generated from supporters of your organization will be donated back to you! We give priority to groups that focus on children, education and youth sports.Let's Fundraise
CPK is here to help, and wants to work with you to make a difference. CPK restaurants contribute thousands of dollars of in-kind donations to various organizations, including many that serve children in need. We also support our local communities with a scrip gift card program, and are proud to donate all the proceeds from our CPK cookbooks to children's charities. Contact the manager at your local CPK and find out how we can work together to create positive change.Find Your Local CPK